Location: Amery, WI
Company: Raveling Companies, LLC
We are currently seeking full time and part time, experienced Welders within the manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Setting up, operating and adjusting metalworking and/or fabrication machines.
Performing welding on large pieces of heavy equipment using 045 and 3/32 flux core wire. Such as, buckets, rippers, couplers and other earth moving attachments.
Assisting your team on other assignments when required.
- Previous welding experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Must be able to pass welding test upon applying
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Maintain high level organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Please email your resume and short cover letter to email@example.com
or come see us in person at 345 Venture Drive, Amery, Wisconsin.