Location: Amery, WI
Company: Raveling Companies, LLC
We are currently seeking a full time or part time, experienced Engineer within the manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Design and draw buckets and other attachments using CAD engineering software.
Determining the best arrangement of parts to fit within available space.
Ensure accuracy of the drawings to meet design requirements.
Work with other engineers to ensure goals are met.
Assisting your team on other assignments when required.
- Training in SolidWorks or proof of previous experience within design engineering
- Previous experience in the earth moving industry
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical topics
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work to a strict deadline
- Maintain high level organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Please email your resume and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or come see us in person at 345 Venture Drive, Amery, Wisconsin.